Monday, August 16, 2010

The Lightbulb & My New Neighbour

Hello eveyone! Are you ready for entry #2???
I sure hope so  :) CAUSE HERE IT COMES!!!! (I'm nuts)
So. I was helping my mom replace some lightbulbs in my new room. Standing on a step ladder is really weird. REALLY. WEIRD. Especially if you're short. I felt like I was going to fall the whole time!!!
But I got the job done.
See?
That being done, I sat down in our new living room to read my AG Mag, when...
My Mom calls me. As soon as I sit down.
"Aisha! There's someone at the door you should meet!"
"Who?" I demand, slightly annoyed.
"A *boy*!" she half yells.
I roll my eyes but go anyway.
Sure enough...
It's a *boy*! gasp!
I open the screen.
"Hi. My names Louis. I live across the street," he says.
"Cool. My name's Aisha. I live in this house,"
He laughs "I'm 13,"
"Me too,"
AWKWAAAARD.....
"Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. I better get going."




















Like I said... AWKWAAAARD.....
At least I know someone now.

I'll keep you posted,

Aisha  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment