Monday, August 16, 2010

Goodmorning Starshine, The Earth Says Hello!

Not exactly morning, I know, but, great saying, huh?
About Me. Weeeeellll... My Name, (as you can probably tell by the title of my blog) is Aisha. Aisha Emily Isabel Murphy (okay you probably didn't know that part). So. I am 13 years old. I know this year will be AMAZING, 'cause 13 is my ABSOLUTE favourite numba. I just moved from a large city in southern Ontario, Canada to a smallish town a couple of hours away, which in not cool 'caus my BFF Sage still lives in that large city in southern Ontario, Canada, which, as I said, is several hours away.  :P
The reason we moved is so we could get a bigger house, and so I could go to Mona Marriette Private School For Girls. I am starting there this fall, and I'm super excited and nervous.
I have one pet dog named Kia, and she is absolutely the cutest thing!!! I hope to get a golden retriever and a bunny soon. Plus I would really like a Dingo and some Ducks, but my parents said no  :(
My Favourite colours are Turquoise and Purple, and if you check out my profile, you can see the rest on my profile (there are way too many to put down here!). I also wear reading glasses. Sage thinks I'm a total nutcase because my absolute #1 pet peeve is bad spelling, and she hates it when I correct her (which I do often  :P). I am also very good at long distance running, and writing. Except for poems. I am terrible when it comes to poetry.

I am running out of stuff to say. Hmm.
Please follow meee! and I hope you like what I post about  :)

Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment