Friday, August 20, 2010

Care Bears On Fire!!!!

Hey Guys!! It's Aisha. Duh.
First of all: Thank you for 6 Followers!
Second of all: I was surfing the web looking for an electric guitar (Kia broke my old acoustic one), and I went to the Daisy Rock website. I then noticed a band called Care Bears On Fire. I thought 'cool name!' so I clicked on their MySpace Page, listened to a couple of songs, and guess what?
I am officially addicted. My fave songs are Everyone Else and Barbie Eat A Sandwich  :)



















Left to right: Jena (Bass) Sophie (Guitar & Lead Vocals) and Izzy (Drums)

I really want to form a band like theirs, but my only friend, Sage, lives 2 hours away and only plays classical piano  :( Oh well. I'll wait for school to start to see about other girls...
Meanwhile... I have been taking pictures of myself with my corny cardboard guitar  :P
Cool outfit though, eh? (That's how you can tell I'm Canadian)

I edited it a bit on Picnik...
I might wear this on the first day of school!!
What do you think?

Aisha  :)

1 comment: