Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sarcasm, Sorry, Hamlet, Band, AGMA, and pathetic post title.

Hey guys! It's Aisha...
I know what you all must be thinking
Aisha is so diabolical! Finally her life gets interesting, and then BAM! She disappears. Just like that. What an a-hole! {pardon my language there, but I'm positive that's what you're thinking...}
but... it's not like that.
My life, all of a sudden, has gotten majorly busy.
I've been in a production of Hamlet, and rehearsals were, like, every day after school.
Jeez... thanks for telling us... video taping it... getting us all EXCITED...
Yeah, well, for your information, I did video tape it. So quit it with the complaining. Just watch...
I was Ophelia. MAN does that girl have issues...
Chrissa was Hamlet {and was incredible}
Whoa, whoa, whoa... what are we missing here? Last time you posted, your were hate hate hating Chrissa... what's going on here?
Hmm. I guess I wasn't really mad at her... but she was kind of getting on my nerves... I mean, I did lend her my boots, my dress AND my tights {Chrissa is SUCH a tomboy, she owns no party clothes whatsoever, so Charlotte bullied me into lending her some stuff...}. I was kind of just frustrated about Sonali dissing my outfit... and my music choice... and didn't really care who felt my wrath.
Hello... excuse me? What about that band??? What a cliffhanger!
Well, you know what? They like me. And, I'm in their band. Bridget and I are going guitar shopping this week {because... it's march break here!}. I'll make sure to show you some pictures!
Alright. We forgive you. For now...
Thanks, guys.
Watch it! We SAID... for now. Which means, IF you don't post those pictures of your guitar, or even tell us you had no luck finding one, your only follower will be Charlotte.
Sorry, Aisha, you can actually count me out too... 
Pressure much? Whatever... let's hope I remember these things...

Oh yeah! How could I forget! I'm in season 4 of AGMA!!!
Okay, first the hamlet, then the band, and now THIS?? We're seriously considering un-following you.
Oh please no! I just found out a couple of days ago!!! I'll make sure to post pictures from every assignment. Speaking of which... my first assignment is due on march 20th. It's red carpet. That's a problem, seeing as I don't really care about little things like red carpet events... and have not clue what people wear.
Aisha, you MORON. People wear fancy dresses... nice shirts... you know?
No. Actually, I don't know.
What, do you live under a rock or something??? 
Actually, yes.
That was sarcasm, right?
No.
We're calling child services. It's seriously bad parenting if your parents are keeping you under ro-
YOU NOTICE I WAS BEING SARCASTIC???

I hope you have a great march break... {so you don't get confused... insert extremely SARCASTIC voice}
Aisha.. it's not our march break... it's yours! 
WHATEVER. Just be happy I'm back.

-Aisha
{and when I get back later this week, I better still have all those 23 followers...}
{don't count on it.}
{Shuddup! This post is supposed to be over!}

3 comments:

  1. Aww, Aisha, I would NEVER say that stuff about you!!! To be truthful, I barely post myself. For Red Carpet you could do something such as maybe you ARE the red carpet? Wear a pretty long red dress and some cute red jewelry! IDK, be creative girlfriend. Also say Hi To Charlotte for me s'il vous plaƮt.
    ♥♥♥Jenna♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I loved this post! IDK about the Red Carpet...I'm not the one to ask about contests! LOL. And don't worry, I'll stay as your 23rd follower forever! :)

    ~Leanna (or as Leah as what it says as a follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna- Charlotte says hi!
    Leanna- You are now my 22 follower ;( Thanks, though!

    -Aisha

    ReplyDelete