Sunday, March 20, 2011

AGMA assignment 1 & Crud.

Hey everyone! As promised, here is AGMA, assignment 1!
The theme, red carpet, was actually really fun!
I got to dress up in pure awesomeness outfits, and pose, and all my friends acted as paparazzi!
We used Charlotte's funny little purple film camera she got when she was little, and Bridget got to hold it. She also helped me plan out my outfits! Here they are...
#1- Red Maplelea skirt from the outfit Réveillons Red 
    - Yellow Ruffle shirt, sewn by Charlotte using a Liberty Jane Clothing t-shirt pattern  
    - Kit's christmas outfit's shoes {they're t-strap, and so cute!}
    - and one wacko hairstyle with three clips pulling parts of my bangs over to the right side, with the rest of my hair in a ponytail!

 {taken through the viewfinder of the little camera}
 {Bridget holding the camera}
#2- Vest from Maplelea Girls Jenna's highland outfit
    -Skirt made by Charlotte, no pattern,
    - Orange converse from Maplelea Girls 
    - Hair twisted into sparkly hair clip, and multiple barrettes in my bangs! 
 {and behold our punny red carpet, made out of a napkin!}
 {I especially adore the focus in this picture}
So far, AGMA is really fun! I really hope I get to continue to the next round!
Here is the video I submitted:
The song is 'Combat Baby' by Metric, an amazing Canadian Band!
Anyway... I'm sorry about my conscience taking over that last post. And I'm sorry it drove one of you to unfollowing me, but I'm sure I deserve it. Thank you to all my other 22 followers though!
And about the guitar hunt... I had no luck. At All. Man, it's tough finding a good guitar for an affordable price! Gosh!
Thanks for listening to me rant... :)

-Aisha
Ps! If you want your blog to be on the 'my pals' list >>>, please email me your blog link at kcauqkcauq13@gmail.com and I will consider adding you! Thanks! 

1 comment:

  1. You should get in the next round! The pics are so pretty. :)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete