Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mona Marriette Private School for Girls.

So... here's my first day of 7th grade....




















It was a really beautiful day, but I had to take the bus. I could walk to my old school with Sage- it was a 5 minute walk!





















I was kind of nervous at break, but I wanted to sit outside and there was only one cluster of girls sitting outside. That made things a LOT easier  :)

















Well, no one ever got anything done by being shy, so I walked boldly up to the group and said:

"Hi, I'm Aisha. I'm new here, could I sit with you?"





















"Sure!" the blond girl says. "I'm Kit..."






















"... this is Taryn..."





















"... Sonali..."





















"... and Chrissa"

















So I sit with them. They're a LOT of fun. Kit says she's going to be a writer, and she already has more than 7 novels started! Taryn is very quiet, but she is the most athletic of the four: she does highland dance. I really wanna see her compete! Sonali loves photography. I might get her to help me with my blog... :) And Chrissa, WOW! She loves spies and secret agents! I don't want to know how many times she's seen Mission Impossible!!

I am very lucky.

Aisha  :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounded fun. I love that shirt! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete