Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Haiii!!!!

Hello all you followers whom I love dearly!
Here is an update on my LIFE:




















1- My first day at Mona Marriette was AWESOME! I'll post about that on the weekend because

2- My parents only let me go on the computer on Wednesdays and Weekends  :(

3-I have $145 saved up for my eLeCtRiC gUiTaR!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

4- I wore that outfit on the second day of school,  aka today  :)

5- I hate geography.

6- My teacher is really nice!

That's about it.....

Please check back Sunday, seeing as Saturday I will be at a family reunion (I will blog about that too :P)

Follow meiiii!!!!!!

Aisha!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Aisha! My, Don't you look cute today! I love the way your eyes look gray when they're really blue! Cute outfit too. Good luck on that electric guitar! Also, Have you heard anything from your neighbor? Are you friends?
    Au revoir!
    Jenna♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete